Friday, January 29, 2016

About Me.

Hi everyone. I'm Shayla Amenra. A born and raised Brown Philly wife, mother, and educator. I just welcomed a baby girl into the world in March, and decided now was the time to become a new mother, and graduate student. I am completing my degree in Curriculum Studies, and pray to be done in the fall!

I've worked all over the education field, and with all types of students. It has made me realize that I can not be inside of a classroom. The change I want to see requires me to be involved in the development process...

Aside from school I also have a small accessories business, HAPPIMADE. I hand-make gemstone jewelry, as well as home items. I have a shop on Etsy HAPPIMADE

I am looking forward to this class, this is something totally new for me and I am actually excited....and scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment